API Limit Increase Request

Adam Stepansky

Oct 15, 2020, 12:52:10 PM10/15/20
to Eventbrite Developers

We are utilizing the API to get event information which it is working well for.  We are curious if there are any circumstances in which the call limits could be increased?  For the 300 organizations we currently look at, there are more than 1000 events we update and we expect the list to grown, not shrink. With 48,000 calls/day or 2,000 calls/hour, we can update our information only once per hour.  Comparably, we update Ticketmaster and AXS every 10 minutes.  Is there any chance of an increase?  The account is under adam.st...@gmail.com.

Houston Krohman

Oct 15, 2020, 5:58:53 PM10/15/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Yes we can increase the rate limit on an API key on a case by case basis. I'll DM you now

Michele Gentile

May 31, 2024, 6:35:22 PMMay 31
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Houston,
I'm interested in the possibility of increasing the Eventbrite API limit, can you DM me?