How to retrieve artists data from the events? error not_authorized

kimb...@51north.nl

Oct 1, 2019, 11:01:16 AM10/1/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Summarize Problem:
I need to retrieve the artists data, but I'm always getting an not_authorized error when I'm asking for artists. How can I get to this information?

What have you already tried?

Describe the expected results:

Houston Krohman

Oct 1, 2019, 3:05:37 PM10/1/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Kimberly,

The Artists endpoint is not a public endpoint which is why you are getting a not_authorized error. We are currently developing the functionality to publicly expose Artist and performance metadata and will be releasing these features in the near future.

kimb...@51north.nl

Oct 2, 2019, 3:30:59 AM10/2/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Thanks for the quick response.
What exactly do you mean with the near future? Is that 1/2 moths or 1/2 years?

JM

Feb 26, 2020, 3:05:06 PM2/26/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Houston....Any update on this?