can I add eventbrite option to my website ?

MS Professional

Dec 15, 2020, 12:52:58 AM12/15/20
to Eventbrite Developers
I want  eventbrite button on my website so that my customer get direct access to my events on eventribe. And I also facing error while uploading my Ashstyles event .

Natalie Blikslager

Dec 17, 2020, 2:08:59 PM12/17/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I don't fully understand the use case, but it sounds like you're looking to use our embedded checkout feature. For guidance on setting up embedded checkout for your website, which would create an Eventbrite button on your website,
check out our Help Center article here: Using Embedded Checkout to sell tickets on your website

I hope this helps!

Best,
Natalie