Can I receive events outside my organization?

Nikita Pasechniy

Jan 20, 2021, 10:11:56 AM1/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,
I'm trying to connect Eventbrite service in order to collect data about events from different organizations and display them on my website in a single feed.
However, I have not found a way to receive events without using the organization's ID, and I don't know how I can find this ID from those organizations that I need. Is there any kind of organization's ID for another organization or to receive events without using it?

Houston Krohman

Jan 23, 2021, 1:06:12 AM1/23/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Nikita,

While there is not currently a means to retrieve events by category/location/ect, you are able to retrieve publicly listed events via these endpoints:
You will have to implement a means to collect and maintain a list organization_id's or venue_id's which you would then use with the appropriate endpoint to pull events from that entity.

Hope that helps!