Multiple webhook calls on eventype updated

Jitendra Vaishnav

May 5, 2021, 4:59:27 AM5/5/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi support ,
Why getting multiple webhook calls ,when event type is changed and action selected is 'event.updated' .
Thanks in advance

Natalie Blikslager

May 10, 2021, 5:38:14 PM5/10/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jitendra,

Thanks for reaching out! Our system does not guarantee once and only once delivery, so you may experience duplicates, missed actions, or receive webhooks out of sequence.

If you are unable to build resilience for these conditions into your application, or you are dealing with critical data, we recommend using our API, which you can consider the source of truth.

Best,
Natalie