Attendees API call - getting 'Unknown parameter' for page_size

Payal Desai

Oct 15, 2021, 6:35:58 PM10/15/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I am making a call to EventBrite Attendees API and passing 'page_size' as parameter. But, I am getting this error:

{
    "status_code": 400,
    "error_description": "There are errors with your arguments: page_size - Unknown parameter",
    "error": "ARGUMENTS_ERROR"
}

URL used: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<Event_ID>/attendees/?page_size=1

When I am using this 'page_size' parameter for other API call like EventBrite Orders, it's working fine without any errors. This is the URL used for Orders - https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<Event_ID>/orders/?page_size=1

Can you please tell me what am I missing in Attendees API call?

Thanks!

Lisa

Oct 20, 2021, 12:39:55 PM10/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
We need to resolve this issue.  Is there an EventBrite Developer who can look into it?

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 3, 2021, 4:55:55 PM11/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Payal and Lisa,

It is not possible to set the 'page_size' as a parameter in requests to the Attendee object.

You may be able to use other filters to limit the number of results - please see the parameters available for you to use here: API Reference | List Attendees by Event

I apologize for any inconvenience and hope this information helps!

Best,
Natalie