UChicago Perinatal Center

oram...@yahoo.com

Mar 15, 2021, 12:38:00 PM3/15/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

Our previous contact was Randy Stewart he would help when we needed to have a university account updated with our contract.

We need to know who replaced him because we have a university account that needs to be under our contracted prices with Eventbrite so they can receive our prices.

Please apply the University's pricing schedule to the new Eventbrite account opened under pcow...@bsd.uchicago.edu

Thanks

Okila Ramsey

Assistant Manager, Merchant and Cashiering Services

Office of the University Bursar

Campus and Student Life

The University of Chicago

6030 S. Ellis Ave., Room 289B

Chicago, IL  60637

773.702.7074 (p) | 773.702.3238 (f)

ora...@uchicago.edu

bursar.uchicago.edu

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 16, 2021, 4:03:49 PM3/16/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi Okila,

Thank you for reaching out. Please note this forum is for API Developers. For support questions, it'd be best that you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us. They'll be able to get you pointed to the right person for questions about your contract and adding additional departments.

Best,

Donna