Integration with Credit Card Processor

Efrem Cooksey

Jan 13, 2021, 11:21:46 AM1/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,
My name is Efrem Cooksey and I do credit card processing.  We have a possible merchant that uses eventbrite for their events.  I was wondering if you integrate with outside credit card processors or if everything is done by you.  The statement I received from the merchant shows an eventbrite service fee and then a payment processing fee seperated out.  Please advise.

Efrem Cooksey

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 13, 2021, 3:32:48 PM1/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Efrem,

Thank you for your question. Eventbrite offers our own payment processing system as well as the option to use PayPal or Authorize.net as the payment processor for events. You can read more about these options for event creators in our Help Center here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Troubleshooting/comparing-payment-processing-options?lg=en_US

Please note that this is a forum for Developers. Future questions regarding the Eventbrite platform of a general nature can be researched in our Help Center. Thanks!

Best,
Donna