Fetch event remaining tickets

Mouhamed Amine Bouzazi

Feb 2, 2022, 11:42:13 AM2/2/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey, according to some articles and stack-overflow answers, fetching the remaining tickets number through the API was possible before.
I can't find any clue that it has been disabled. Any change log on this matter?

If not, is there a way to fetch the remaining number now?

Thanks in advance.

Eventbrite Developers

Feb 10, 2022, 3:29:06 PM2/10/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi there!

While we don't have a field which lists the remaining number of tickets, this is something you can calculate in your application based on the quantities available in each ticket class and the number of tickets sold in each ticket class. To fetch this information, you can make a List Ticket Classes by Event request, i.e.:
Hope this is helpful!

Best,
Eventbrite API Team

Message has been deleted