Evenbrite API /users/{{userid}}/organizations Get 403

Khoo Yong Jian

Dec 31, 2021, 6:05:21 AM12/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,

I would like to check when i call this API v3/users/{{userid}}/organizations with user id. I received the response.

{
"field": "user_id",
"status_code": 403,
"error_description": "You are not authorized to get organizations for this user.",
"error": "NOT_AUTHORIZED"
}

but the user id is getting from this API v3/organizations/{{orgid}}/members.

Thanks.

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 14, 2022, 3:42:57 PM1/14/22
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi!

When making this request, you will need to use an authentication that is authorized to the User ID's account. User is an object representing an Eventbrite account. Users are Members of an Organization.

For more information on how to authorize your users, or perform API requests on behalf of other users, check out our API Reference here: Eventbrite API Reference | Authentication

We hope this helps!

Thanks,
Eventbrite API Team