API integration for invoicing

Horváth Dániel

May 7, 2021, 5:07:16 PM5/7/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey guys!

I got the group from the chat support. Maybe you can help me.

I am not a developer but the support chat don't know the answer for my API question.

So I want to make online ZOOM events. And my country regulation is that I need to invoice all the participants.

Is it possible to integrate my invoice system API key inside Eventbrite events?
So if somebody buy a ticket I want to send them invoice automatically from my side. Is it possible?

Hope my question is clear.

I will highly appreciate if anybody can help with an answer or a HOW TO?

Thanks a lot,
Daniel

Natalie Blikslager

May 17, 2021, 6:53:14 PM5/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Daniel!

You can easily enable invoices directly on Eventbrite - check out this guide to learn how: Add tax to your event and enable tax invoices

You can also browse our App Marketplace and see if your invoice system is one of our app partners or if using a connector, e.g. Zapier or Workato, would allow you to connect Eventbrite to your invoice system.

I hope this is helpful!

Best,
Natalie