Eventbrite embedded checkout intermittently not applying promo code when member logs into account

Steve Mooney

Oct 6, 2021, 8:39:34 PM10/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi, we have a standard promo code for our members to receive a discount. They are required to log into their account to receive this discount and up until 2 weeks ago the service worked with no issues with the promo code automatically applying the discount.
About 2 weeks ago, we discovered that some members would receive their discount when purchasing tickets, but others would not even after logging into their account. Because the pattern seems to be completely random our developer is struggling to identify the specific cause to try and resolve the issue.

We would appreciate any assistance please.

regards
Steve