As far as I can tell, there is no way to get the Artist info for an event via the API. Am I missing something?

mcpacific

May 31, 2019, 11:23:52 AM5/31/19
to Eventbrite Developers
Summarize Problem: I need to pull the artist info for an event.

What have you already tried? Looking at documentation and reviewing API output.

Describe the expected results:

mcpacific

May 31, 2019, 11:48:48 AM5/31/19
to Eventbrite Developers
I should've indicated in my post that this is for music events.

kimb...@51north.nl

Oct 1, 2019, 3:14:31 AM10/1/19
to Eventbrite Developers
I have the same problem, did you already found a solution to retrieve the artist from an event?

Thanks in advance.

Houston Krohman

Oct 1, 2019, 3:13:57 PM10/1/19
to eventbr...@googlegroups.com
Artist metadata via API is a feature under active development and scheduled for release in the very near future