[Bug] Error window blurred on create event schedule

Austin Grove

Feb 13, 2021, 8:41:20 AM2/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I was trying to create an event series and the error window is blurred out.

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 5.36.27 AM.png

Austin Grove

Feb 13, 2021, 8:51:21 AM2/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Another bug:

I'm trying to publish a test event that starts in 15 minutes and the publish options validation is saying "Publish time must be before event start time."

Screen Shot 2021-02-13 at 5.48.05 AM.png

A. It is before event start (5:47am)
B. When I change the schedule publish time to a later date or time, the error does not go away (probably because the event starts at 6 and that may either trip another validation but the error message does not go away. whatever it is, I can't publish.

Message has been deleted