List Events by Organisation Parameters Issue

Shane Williams

May 12, 2021, 10:30:59 AM5/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi,

I'm making a curl request to: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/myorgid/events/ which is returning all of the events for that organiation.

However when I add some parameters to the URL such as ?status=live&page_size=20, so the full URL looks like: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/myorgid/events/?status=live&page_size=20

The parameters don't have any effect to the events being returned, i'm still getting events that have a status of completed returned, and the page size is still defaulting to 50.

Is there another way these parameters need to be passed?

Thanks!

Shane Williams

May 13, 2021, 4:57:37 AM5/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Just incase anyone else runs into this issue, I have a work around by defining a page parameter via the URL passed to the API.

On the initial call to get all the events a page count is returned. I have created a loop to query each page up to the total number of pages.

So my URL now looks something like https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/myorgid/events/?page=3

I then loop through all of the events, checking the status is equal to live in the code.

Not the most ideal way, but it does work.