Embed list of events

J.P. Aley

Jan 13, 2021, 11:05:13 AM1/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Everybody,

Our church has weekly services, and we're using Eventbrite for people to signup during this time of social distancing.  Is there a way to embed our events on a weekly basis on our Wordpress website?  We have two services, so I'm looking for a way to avoid going in to change the event links on our site each week.  Not a huge deal, but trying to streamline.

Many thanks!

Natalie Blikslager

Jan 19, 2021, 6:29:31 PM1/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Jaley,

Thanks for reaching out!

You can definitely accomplish this via our API. To do so, retrieve the list of events from your organization to display on your website using this endpoint: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/organizations/:organization_id:/events/

You can also use any of the Event object expansions to retrieve additional event data for your website, if necessary. For more information, check out our API Reference here: List Events by Organization.

If you are looking for an app to leverage instead, you may find one of the Wordpress plugins on our App Marketplace useful: https://www.eventbrite.com/apps/categories/website/

Best,
Natalie