Eventbrite Integration with Outlook - Events via Teams

SarahGarth KellyAdam

Mar 17, 2021, 5:39:54 PM3/17/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi there,
I am using Eventbrite events to advertise multiple ongoing online training sessions.
Once people register for an event vis eventbrite, I then have to go to eventbrite, manually pull the list of attendees to my work outlook, send the invitation to attend the online training (Via MS Teams) and constantly check in on Eventbrite to see if people have cancelled their training, or changed to a different date.

If they have, I then need to manually alter the outlook invitations.

Is there a way for us to Integrate Elevate and outlook, so that when people sign up for a training, they are sent the email invitation with the teams link automatically? And further, if they decide to decline or change events, they systems talk to each other and manually move people in/out of trainings?

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 25, 2021, 6:14:00 PM3/25/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi SarahGarth,

Thanks for reaching out!

It is not possible to send emails via our API, however, you can retrieve a list of orders by event ID to then use for your Outlook invitations via the following request:

You can even use the parameter: `changed_since` to filter your request by the orders that have changed since a certain date and time. For more information, check out our API Reference here.

Feel free to browse our App Marketplace as well, as you may find an app that meets your needs!

Best,
Natalie