SalesForce Eventbrite App

Andreea Conti

Mar 22, 2021, 5:54:37 AM3/22/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,

I am currently exploring options to fix the problem caused by the inability to edit the event summary text.

Before looking into an alternative ticketing app, I wanted to check with you to see whether the Salesforce Eventbrite App has the same compulsory / non-amendable wording?

We work with Salesforce so we are considering purchasing Salesforce EventBrite if that will allow us to customise all the description text for our events.

Many thanks,
Andreea

Natalie Blikslager

Mar 26, 2021, 4:05:54 PM3/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Andrea,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you are looking to edit the event summary text, you can certainly do so in-product and via our API. If you are, however, looking to opt-out of having an event summary at all, that is not possible via any event creation method.

For more information about editing the event summary text via our API, check out our API Reference here: Create an Event or Update an Event

The Salesforce app for Eventbrite was built and is supported by Beaufort 12, so it will be best to reach out to them for questions about the app. You can find resources and support for the app directly on the app listing linked above!

Best,
Natalie