Delete/Cancel Events with Orders

meeha...@gmail.com

Mar 23, 2020, 10:10:49 PM3/23/20
to Eventbrite Developers
I'm attempting to delete events, but the API call fails if a ticket order has been placed. Is it possible to cancel orders from the API?

The tickets are always free so refunding shouldn't be an issue.

Houston Krohman

May 21, 2020, 5:15:29 PM5/21/20
to Eventbrite Developers
We don't have a public API for cancelling/refunding orders, this must be done via our webUI

noahc...@gmail.com

Jan 11, 2021, 12:03:35 PM1/11/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Are there any plans to add this functionality to the API?

Selenium is just a pain compared to a single HTTP request.

Message has been deleted

Eventbrite Developers

Jan 13, 2021, 2:26:06 PM1/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hi there and thanks for reaching out.  That functionality is not on our current roadmap API roadmap at this time. This has been a popular API feature request and I've noted this current request for future review.