eventbrite app integration

Jaroslaw Iwanczuk

Jan 26, 2021, 8:52:58 AM1/26/21
to Eventbrite Developers
hello everyone,

I was wondering if there's a way to integrate the buy event ticket flow to an android/iOS app? I know that it's possible to do it on a website via iFrame but I can't find anything for mobile.

If this is possible, is it compliant with Apple/Google policy since it would by passe their payment flow?

Thank you very much for your help!
Jaro

Les Entremetteurs

Jan 28, 2021, 7:57:13 PM1/28/21
to Eventbrite Developers
hey!

Did anyone had this need? any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Natalie Blikslager

Feb 2, 2021, 3:25:02 PM2/2/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello!

We do not support ticket purchase via our API at this time, but our Embedded Checkout feature lets you add the ticket purchase flow directly to your website and it is mobile responsive.

To learn more about our Embedded Checkout feature and how to set it up for your website, check out our Help Center article here: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/Multi_Group_How_To/how-to-sell-eventbrite-tickets-on-your-website-through-an-embedded-checkout?lg=en_US

Note: If your website is built on WordPress, you will want to refer to this Help Center article instead: https://www.eventbrite.com/support/articles/en_US/How_To/how-to-add-eventbrite-s-embedded-checkout-to-your-wordpress-org-site?lg=en_US

I hope this helps!

Best,
Natalie