The "add to iCal" link on our Eventbrite plugin is down.

Nick Mavodones

May 6, 2021, 8:44:13 AM5/6/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi folks,

The "add to iCal" link on our Eventbrite plugin is down. Google calendar is working fine, just not iCal. We troubleshot this with our website person Chris, and he said there's an error with the EB plugin.

Attached is a screen shot of what he forwarded to us.

Thanks.

Nick Mavodones III
ICal Plugin Not Working.png

Natalie Blikslager

May 13, 2021, 11:26:10 PM5/13/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hey Nick,

We're unable to provide general support for the plugin, I'm sorry. The plugin was built by a third party developer and offered as-is. Since you have your own copy of it and the Add to iCal button is a part of the code, your developer may edit it as needed. If you or your developer have questions specific to our API, we are definitely happy to help here!

Best,
Natalie