Eventbrite not sending data on Webhook URL.

Anubhav Garg

Jun 28, 2021, 2:11:10 PM6/28/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,
I have created the webhook and I see that everytime it is not hitting the webhook which we have created. Is there any issue here. e don't have any eventbrite application and all. It is happening from last 1 week with many of the events. Please help us out here.

nata...@eventbrite.com

Jul 14, 2021, 12:40:10 PM7/14/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Anubhav!

Sorry to hear you were having troubles with your webhook.

No general issues were recorded for webhooks in the week leading up to June 28, but I can look into your webhook specifically to clarify. Please let me know the event ID(s) associated with the webhook so I can check the logs and in the meantime, have a look at our Webhooks Documentation for best practices and troubleshooting tips!

Best,
Natalie