Missing Attendee location/seat information

b...@perciaccante.net

Oct 20, 2021, 1:42:31 PM10/20/21
to Eventbrite Developers
I need the seat assignment information that is supposed to be included in the Attendee Assigned Unit Fields, but they are not coming through.  I am able to see this information through the Attendee Summary report, but not able to get any of it via API (this is listed as supposed to be present here - https://www.eventbrite.com/platform/api#/reference/attendee/retrieve-an-attendee)

I REALLY need this information, since it is critical for out-of-eventbrite processing - How do I get this info via API?????

Natalie Blikslager

Nov 3, 2021, 5:06:32 PM11/3/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Bob!

To fetch the Attendee Assigned Unit Fields, you can expand your request to the Attendee object.

For example: https://www.eventbriteapi.com/v3/events/<event_id>/attendees/<attendee_id>/?expand=assigned_unit

For more Attendee expansions, check out the Expansions section of our Attendee API Reference

I hope this helps!

Best,
Natalie

b...@perciaccante.net