Not calling redirect url

testing

Mar 31, 2021, 7:38:52 AM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers

I've tried first authorize API call and not received redirect url calling with parameter.
When trying with postman,authorize call return login page as response,Is It success or not ?
I think my provided callback url format is wrong.

Please kindly provide sample app url ,callback url format

Eventbrite Developers

Mar 31, 2021, 4:13:21 PM3/31/21
to Eventbrite Developers

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! Do you mind replying with the following additional details so I can better support you?

  • The endpoint you are calling

  • Your HTTP request in full - please include the header and body

  • The full HTTP response (minus your token)

  • The use case you are trying to solve for

Best,

Donna

testing

Apr 1, 2021, 2:17:31 AM4/1/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hello,
Thanks for supporting to me.I have faced some problems in authorization stage.

This is first authorize call with my redirect_uri.
And I get 200 status code with Eventbrite login page as response.

Main problem is my redirect end point is not called with code after above uri is requested with get method.

I have tested in local project .(http://localhost:8080/pushy). I've also tested with my server port(uploaded my project to server and tested ,but can't get any call to my redirect uri))

I have provided some images.Please take a look up the attached file.
1PNG.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

Thanks and Best Regards,