only allow registrations from the local area

Lisa Dorman

Dec 15, 2020, 7:09:03 PM12/15/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Good afternoon,

I work for a local Community Resource Non Profit and have been having people register for our online classes from out of the area and even out of the country.  Is there a way to limit registrations to only local residents?

Thank you,

Lisa Dorman

Eventbrite Developers

Dec 17, 2020, 5:51:32 PM12/17/20
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Lisa,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble finding what you need. Please note this forum is for API Developers. For support questions, it'd be best for you reach out to our Customer Support team: www.eventbrite.com/support/contact-us. They'll be able to assist you with your question.

Thank you for using Eventbrite!

Best,
Donna