Support for multiple languages

Marika

Jan 12, 2021, 2:47:14 AM1/12/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi,
Are you aware of any existing integrations between Eventbrite and third party translation applications? We would like the delegates who attend our events to have an option to interact with the platform in either English, Portuguese, French or Arabic?
any recommendations? Thank you in advance

Natalie Blikslager

Jan 19, 2021, 6:09:14 PM1/19/21
to Eventbrite Developers
Hi Marika,

Eventbrite doesn't offer an integration specifically for translation at the moment. However, users can select their locale in the bottom right corner of Eventbrite's homepage, which determines the language of the pages they visit on Eventbrite. Also, some browsers, such as Chrome, will automatically ask if the user would like to translate pages they view.

You can browse the App Marketplace here anytime to find an app that may work for your use case: https://www.eventbrite.com/apps/

I hope this is helpful!

Best,
Natalie
Message has been deleted

Panagiotis Koufopoulos

May 29, 2023, 5:57:13 AM5/29/23
to Eventbrite Developers
This is really annoying, lots of people live in countries where they don't speak the native language and eventbrite is just giberish to them