suggestion to help distracted users (repeat last entry)

lawquest

Dec 7, 2018, 12:28:23 PM12/7/18
to Event and Task Manager
Hi Dan,

Don't know if this feature is in ETM now or not, but if so I can't find it.

All too often I get involved in something or another and don't pay enough attention to an etm entry.  I usually double check the calendar to make sure I entered it correctly.  Example:  We have our monthly bar luncheon on Dec 12.  I got the reminder email today and entered it into etm, along with the subject of the luncheon.  But I couldn't find the entry when I checked Dec. 12.  So I put the subject in the etm search bar and found it.  I had negligently scheduled it for today, rather than Dec. 12.

It would have been easier if I could have just recalled the last entry.

John

Daniel Graham

Dec 7, 2018, 12:31:59 PM12/7/18
to eventandt...@googlegroups.com
The next version will have a “history” view that lists all items sorted (most recent first) either by their creation or last modified date time. Your last entry/modification will always be at the top in this view.

-- Dan