event ranking?

lawquest

Oct 11, 2018, 6:51:52 PM10/11/18
to Event and Task Manager
I work mostly with events and actions.  Without unduly complicating ETM, I wonder if there is an easy way to rank events? There are events (appointments) that are important and there are events which are IMPORTANT (court deadlines for example).  Miss one event and the client will ball me out.  Miss a court hearing and I jump off a bridge.  Just talking (not thinking) out loud. I could then, for example, in custom view, list only hearings. I think something like this can be done with tasks.  Perhaps this can already be done in events.

Daniel Graham

Oct 14, 2018, 11:29:30 AM10/14/18
to eventandt...@googlegroups.com
You could tag events using, e.g., hearing, vital, optional, ....

-- Dan