Issue about include files in tac_plus-ng configuration

Max Cheng

Feb 20, 2024, 1:36:43 AMFeb 20
to event-driv...@googlegroups.com

Hi Marc:

I will like to thank you for providing this usful project first, I have used this software for many years and it works fine.

I am working on transferring from tac_plus to tac_plus-ng now. When I re-construct my configuration file, it seems that there are some differences between old version and new version when I use “include” in configuration file. I sperate my devices configurations into different files.   After doing some tests, I found that if I include these files by using widecard(*), it will appear error. But if I include these files one by one, it will work fine. Is this a bug or I miss understanding the “include” keyword?

Error:

device ALLDEVICES { include = /etc/tac_plus/device/*.dev }

Work Fine:

device ALLDEVICES {

include = /etc/tac_plus/device/A.dev

include = /etc/tac_plus/device/B.dev

include = /etc/tac_plus/device/C.dev

}

Max Cheng

Marc Huber

Feb 20, 2024, 11:17:17 AMFeb 20
to event-driv...@googlegroups.com
Hi Max,

thanks for reporting! I've just pushed a fix, please git pull and retry.

Cheers,

Marc
> --
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/event-driven-servers/CAFCmLYW1UxBQR7YeHvdf4k%2BASeC52S9vof0aEo%2Bh_RGTO8fY2w%40mail.gmail.com