We will soon be moving from Groups to Github Discussions

Griatch Art

Mar 17, 2021, 4:33:36 PM3/17/21
to Evennia
Hi everyone!

As a heads-up, we will soonish be moving to using Github Discussions instead of Groups. The new Discussions are already open here: https://github.com/evennia/evennia/discussions but we are still waiting for some features to become available before we move fully. Since we won't support two parallel forums, when that happens I will make a final announcement here and then make this group read-only.

We have used the Google Groups system for many, many years and the old posts will not go anywhere. But Google groups is not integrating very well with our other tools and  hopefully the new DIscussions will make it a little easier for our growing community to keep in touch, both to help and get help. Our existing IRC/Discord channels will remain as they are.

Just thought I'd let everyone know so it's not a surprise for those of you not following the support channels.
.
Griatch