Client layout

Matt

Mar 11, 2021, 6:11:32 AM3/11/21
to Evennia
Hello everyone, may I ask you what's the right documentation to follow in order to create a custom client layout? I find different references but can't figure out which one is the correct one.

For example there are few example mentioning splithandler.js that I can't find anywhere.

What I'm trying to achieve here is to have a dedicated section let's say topright to show the map in the client.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Griatch Art

Mar 17, 2021, 4:11:25 PM3/17/21
to Evennia
Splithandler.js is the older way to do the splits. Goldenlayout is the current library we use. The main doc for it is here: https://www.evennia.com/docs/0.9.5/Webclient.html?highlight=goldenlayout#writing-your-own-plugins