My wanted cards

PoueT

Nov 1, 2013, 10:58:38 AM11/1/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am searching the following cards from The exiled set :
(I will soon post here the spreadsheet of my collection. I can trade or buy.)

63 R Angel Outlaw The Exiled Ship
70 R Blood Arch Reaver The Exiled Ship
75 R Blood Pillager The Exiled Ship
80 R Blood Terrorist The Exiled Ship
99 R Serpentis Baron The Exiled Ship
105 R Serpentis Protector The Exiled Ship
113 R Arma Nornen The Exiled Character
119 R Raysere Giant The Exiled Character
132 R Daring Infiltration The Exiled News
135 R Gallente Method of Torture The Exiled News
146 R Minmatar Method of Torture The Exiled News
151 R Postnatal The Exiled News
160 R Unrest The Exiled News

Daniel Couture

Nov 26, 2013, 8:05:54 PM11/26/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have 3 of those to trade 113, 132, 160. I'm looking for the following.
Please fee free to copy my google doc to make your list. I'm ok with trading overseas (from Canada).

Daniel