New Owner of the Group

DimaCh

Dec 23, 2019, 9:17:22 AM12/23/19
to EVE CCG Community
Hey Everyone,
I am not actively participating in the group and would like to pass ownership to someone who is ready to take it over.
Please post your name or a name of someone who you think may carry it forth.

Ticondrius

Dec 23, 2019, 8:38:54 PM12/23/19
to EVE CCG Community
I'll take it if you wish.

DimaCh

Dec 26, 2019, 12:48:41 PM12/26/19
to EVE CCG Community
Great, I will make the change.

Daniel Couture

Dec 26, 2019, 2:40:47 PM12/26/19
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Ticondrius!

Joseph Corbett

Dec 27, 2019, 9:08:03 AM12/27/19
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Also, we started a FB page three years ago. It doesn’t have any traffic either... only 23 members.

Ticondrius

Dec 27, 2019, 2:21:59 PM12/27/19
to EVE CCG Community
Good to know.  I just joined it.  :)

On Friday, December 27, 2019 at 9:08:03 AM UTC-5, SavageTofu wrote:
Also, we started a FB page three years ago. It doesn’t have any traffic either... only 23 members.

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 1:40 PM Daniel Couture <daniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Ticondrius!

On Thu, Dec 26, 2019 at 11:48 AM DimaCh <dmitriy.c...@gmail.com> wrote:
Great, I will make the change.

On Monday, December 23, 2019 at 5:38:54 PM UTC-8, Ticondrius wrote:
I'll take it if you wish.