Anyone still play this game?

William Schrader

Oct 23, 2014, 1:27:16 PM10/23/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Oh man, am I sure late to the party. I heard about this game on /tg/ maybe a month ago, and I absolutely had to get into it. Bought myself a box of 24 boosters, and both core starters, is this a good enough collection for a group of three players to draft decks out of?
Also, does anyone have a list of cards in the core that do not come in the starter sets? I'd like to know what specifically to look for when my boosters come in the post.

Jeremy Loscheider

Oct 24, 2014, 11:05:07 AM10/24/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

Welcome! Yeah this was a cool game but short lived. A case will build you some good drafting.  Ive prob got a core list around. Also look thw game up on bgg.

On Oct 24, 2014 10:00 AM, "William Schrader" <salina...@gmail.com> wrote:
Oh man, am I sure late to the party. I heard about this game on /tg/ maybe a month ago, and I absolutely had to get into it. Bought myself a box of 24 boosters, and both core starters, is this a good enough collection for a group of three players to draft decks out of?
Also, does anyone have a list of cards in the core that do not come in the starter sets? I'd like to know what specifically to look for when my boosters come in the post.

PoueT

Oct 31, 2014, 3:18:45 PM10/31/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

I discovered it late too.
If you are searching someone to play it online let me know. It's possible with OTCGN.