Just discovered this group, looking for these cards

MannyKunV

Apr 10, 2015, 11:32:42 AM4/10/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone. i just discovered this google group. im hoping someone(s) here can help me finish off the collection. also i know im gonna have some questions about the rules after me and my mates start playing so i hope u guys are ready for that ;)

heres a list of cards im looking for. thanks

31 - Ancestral Homeland
50 - Reflection of Time
62 - Astronautical Laboratories
63 - Beggar's Emporium
64 - Black Ops Command
65 - Cathedral
66 - Censor Office
73 - Furnace Mill
75 - House of Animosity
76 - House of Ill Repute
77 - Human Containment Facilities
80 - Investment Bank
87 - Necropolis
89 - Perch of Persecution
92 - Sebiestor Smelting Plant
93 - Senate Committee Chamber
96 - Stairway to Heaven
97 - Surveillance Post
101 - The Salt Mill
102 - The Vipers Nest
106 - Apocalypse
129 - Dominix
150 - Moa
156 - Prophecy
158 - Raven
163 - Scorpion
167 - Stabber
168 - Superior Iteron
169 - Tempest
170 - Thorax
174 - Typhoon
176 - Vexor
181 - Bad
182 - Black Market
183 - Blood Raiders
193 - Endless Re-runs
198 - Feed on the Weak
199 - Flourishing Trade Route
204 - Hacker Ethics
210 - Magnetic Pulse
212 - Martial Law
217 - New Assembly Technique
221 - Prophecy of Macaber
225 - Sabotaged Beacon
226 - Safety Regulations Revamped
228 - Security Breach
235 - The Universe is Too Small
236 - The Vicious Cycle
237 - Trial and Error

Exooki

Apr 14, 2015, 12:20:45 PM4/14/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have a mot of what your after, were you looking to buy or trade for them? The only core set card I need is the phoon >·<. Where you live? If its stateside there's a eve ccp tourney in august

MannyKunV

Apr 14, 2015, 6:26:41 PM4/14/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

On Tuesday, April 14, 2015 at 12:20:45 PM UTC-4, Exooki wrote:
I have a mot of what your after, were you looking to buy or trade for them?  The only core set card I need is the phoon >·<. Where you live? If its stateside there's a eve ccp tourney in august

Hi Exooki, ive seen your post before on this and other sites, ive actually sent you a message on boardgamegeek. i am currently in CT. i dont know what i can offer you back in buying or trading. but hopefully we can work something out.

there being a tourny is a huge surprise to me. i did not think this game had that fan base still considering it is no longer being printed.

Exooki

Apr 15, 2015, 2:19:38 PM4/15/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
It stopped being printed, but there is a massive amount of EVE players that didnt even know about the CCG. I have already sold 30+ entries into the tournament.

MannyKunV

Apr 15, 2015, 2:46:31 PM4/15/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, April 15, 2015 at 2:19:38 PM UTC-4, Exooki wrote:
It stopped being printed, but there is a massive amount of EVE players that didnt even know about the CCG. I have already sold 30+ entries into the tournament.

what state is it located in? is there an email i can contact you with so we can talk about trading cards?

Exooki

Apr 23, 2015, 1:16:54 PM4/23/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
www.EVENewEngland.com. Its up in NH, got a whole weekend planned :)

MannyKunV

Apr 23, 2015, 2:51:21 PM4/23/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

thanks. ill take a look into this. continuing the original subject, do you have any of these cards? looking foward to hear from you soon

31 - Ancestral Homeland
50 - Reflection of Time
64 - Black Ops Command