Help with starter decks

Tristan

Mar 7, 2015, 12:04:11 PM3/7/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Good morning. Seeing as everyone has been so friendly I was wondering if I would be permitted to push my luck? I've purchased a Day of Darkness starter for myself and my Eve Online friend to learn the game and get our fingers in the proverbial pie. While we twiddle our thumbs waiting for it to arrive I was wondering if any of you kind hearted souls would be willing to help me flesh out the two decks it comes with and get them up to the standard 52 cards? I would be more then happy to purchase cards from people that they suggest. We aren't really looking for anything complicated but definitely some cards to round them out.

Or...am I crazy. Be honest. :-$

Daniel Couture

Mar 7, 2015, 1:18:26 PM3/7/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

Yeah I have lots of extras. Do you have my list link? I'll be home later to send you more info.
Cheers

Le 2015-03-07 11:04, "Tristan" <trist...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Good morning. Seeing as everyone has been so friendly I was wondering if I would be permitted to push my luck? I've purchased a Day of Darkness starter for myself and my Eve Online friend to learn the game and get our fingers in the proverbial pie. While we twiddle our thumbs waiting for it to arrive I was wondering if any of you kind hearted souls would be willing to help me flesh out the two decks it comes with and get them up to the standard 52 cards? I would be more then happy to purchase cards from people that they suggest. We aren't really looking for anything complicated but definitely some cards to round them out.

Or...am I crazy. Be honest. :-$

Tristan

Mar 8, 2015, 10:35:55 AM3/8/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hey Daniel. Thanks for your reply. I could be wrong but I counted the cards in the Amarr and Minmatar starter decks and it came out to 43 cards in each library (market?). There should be a minimum of 52 for a tournament deck if I read the rules correctly. Now the home region and the 3 region cards (plus the like...7 additional region cards) don't count towards this 52 cards. So I was thinking a few more cards to make each deck 52 total would be a prudent idea. Sadly as such a new player I don't know exactly what I should add. Hence the plea for help. :-)

Daniel Couture

Mar 9, 2015, 12:46:30 AM3/9/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

Hey,
I am writing report cards this week (due thurs). I'll write back with details next weekend. Sound alright?
Thanks for your patience,
Dc

Le 2015-03-08 09:35, "Tristan" <trist...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Hey Daniel. Thanks for your reply. I could be wrong but I counted the cards in the Amarr and Minmatar starter decks and it came out to 43 cards in each library (market?). There should be a minimum of 52 for a tournament deck if I read the rules correctly. Now the home region and the 3 region cards (plus the like...7 additional region cards) don't count towards this 52 cards. So I was thinking a few more cards to make each deck 52 total would be a prudent idea. Sadly as such a new player I don't know exactly what I should add. Hence the plea for help. :-)

Jeremy Loscheider

Mar 9, 2015, 12:40:37 PM3/9/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I had to double-check against some published deck lists, but Tristan is right - there's only 43 cards in the starter decks. That's really something.