The OFFICIAL Google Drive Card List thread! haha ;)

Daniel Couture

Jul 23, 2013, 12:42:28 AM7/23/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to Tom for posting his card list on the wonderful Drive. This list gave my the motivation to use it to track my own cards on Drive instead of on a Card trade site that sends out annoying emails. Please do the same (I added a promo sheet to the file and will update that this weekend.)

Here is my list of cards available for trade!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgJd_VhhmshOdC1ZaERzM1lTMGJmVnV4TnVTMnhhUlE&usp=sharing

Cards listed at 8 have more then that, but I will only store those eight and give the rest to friends or sell the lot on ebay in a few weeks.

I have not yet added my binder cards, but here are the cards I'm missing:

Core: 87-Necropolis, 98-The Crystal Blvd, 226-Safety Regs Revamped
Exiled: 139-Limited Supplies

I am willing to pay cash or trade 2 rares for one of the above.

I no longer use my monsieurcouture at gmail dot com email anymore. Please contact me at this email instead.
Cheers and happy card collecting!
daniel

Marek Tvrdý

Jul 28, 2013, 6:15:55 AM7/28/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have "Limited Supplies" card. Please have a look at my list if you are interested in anything else. I do not have much cards and it's very difficult for me to get more of them. So I'm interested in your 8+ cards and probably Venere's Megathron Promo cards because I do not have a single promo card in my collection.
Marek from Czech Republic, EU

Daniel Couture

Jul 29, 2013, 10:08:44 AM7/29/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good. Email sent!

Exooki

Nov 15, 2014, 9:42:59 AM11/15/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t-4c-ZXXNu4AMpb05PElUzig7tMzlOi59QZiMrKyVWk/edit#gid=1620405351

Thats mine, the colors are mainly for my own use. Green means I have it and I am al set, yellow means I have found someone that has it, and red means I havent found anyone with one for trade.

If you have a yellow/green I will happily trade/buy it :)