Looking for cards

Justin Santana

Jun 24, 2015, 6:05:33 PM6/24/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Greetings,
I just found this group (thanks to a ccp employee's Reddit post)and i'm looking for 15 non foil cards to finish my core set collection (though i need foils too but meh)  i'm also looking for all but 15 exiled cards... might be interested in buying booster packs of exiled if you have them.  Otherwise i really am just focused on getting the following:

Apocalypse
Cathedral
Dominix
Moa
Perch of Persecution
Safty Regulations Revamped
Scorpion
Sebiestor Smelting Plant
Senate Committee Chamber
Sentinel Hive
Stabber
Surveillance Post
The Viper's Nest
Thorax
Typhoon

If anyone has any and wants to talk trade, let me know

Antonio Morais

Jun 24, 2015, 6:56:39 PM6/24/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin where are you from?

 I'm from Portugal and I have some of the cards you need:

106 Apocalypse
150 Moa
226 Safty Regulations Revamped
094 Sentinel Hive
167 Stabber
170 Thorax

I will sell or trade all of these for one 158 Raven or 89 Perch of Persecution

I also have a bunch of the Exiled that I can sell.

Tell me what you think

Thanks

António Morais

Justin Santana

Jul 1, 2015, 2:53:35 PM7/1/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I'm in the US, i know i have a perch.. i'll double check when i get home and see if i happen to have a double.  Otherwise i'll discuss buying some =)