The Exiled Starter decks

William Seymour

Dec 4, 2014, 8:13:37 PM12/4/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys just got myself the 2 main start decks for 2nd gen but I really despiratly want to get my hands on the four starter decks for The Exiled expansion can anyone help me out?

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 5, 2014, 11:13:45 AM12/5/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have all four, and I have lots of Exiled singles. If I get a chance this weekend I'll pull together at least the card lists for the starter decks - I don't remember there being any unique cards that show up only in the starter decks.

On Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 7:13 PM, William Seymour <william....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey guys just got myself the 2 main start decks for 2nd gen but I really despiratly want to get my hands on the four starter decks for The Exiled expansion can anyone help me out?

William Seymour

Dec 6, 2014, 5:58:22 AM12/6/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, I just really want to get my hands on them but whilst I can order the two main starter packs from america with ease trying to find the exiled starter decks has proven literally impossible :(

Exooki

Dec 6, 2014, 11:03:48 AM12/6/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
they pop up on ebay from time to time. but they are a bit pricier. usually running $50 for a set of 8. Id start by watching that. overall the expansion is extremely difficultt o find, I consider myself blessed in that I found a booster box last month.

Exooki

Dec 6, 2014, 11:04:12 AM12/6/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
do you have a list of singles? I may be interested in trading or buying those off you.

Antonio Morais

Dec 6, 2014, 11:05:38 AM12/6/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

     I have the starter deck from Blood Raiders complete and the Guristas with some misses to trade or sell.

 Antonio

António Morais

Thanks, I just really want to get my hands on them but whilst I can order the two main starter packs from america with ease trying to find the exiled starter decks has proven literally impossible :(

William Seymour

Dec 7, 2014, 1:46:02 PM12/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
so i just managed to scoop up a starter deck boxset from america with 2 of each of the exiled starters in it, as i only want one of each i may well be looking to sell the others if anyone is interested ( to help try to cover the costs of getting them in the first place )

Exooki

Dec 7, 2014, 2:14:28 PM12/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
lol was that you I was in a bid war with? I was that jackass fighting you dollar by dollar. Where you having it shipped to?

Exooki

Dec 7, 2014, 2:18:00 PM12/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
ill gladly take half. if no one else need/wants them. I have several already but im stocking up for the big tourney

Daniel Couture

Dec 7, 2014, 3:06:09 PM12/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

I would really appreciate an unopened starter deck. Count me in. I live in Canada, so shipping may be costly to send it back over the pond, but no worries, I'll cover all that extra.

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 7, 2014, 4:46:50 PM12/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

I'll put together a list tonight, even a partial one, of my exiled extras.

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 8, 2014, 1:03:03 AM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Okay, here's what I've got of The Exiled:
5 Unopened Booster Packs (15 cards each)
2 Unopened Starter Decks (Serpentis and Blood Raiders)
2 Opened Starter Decks (Guristas and Angel Cartel).
A ton (or is it tonne?) of singles.

I'll list the decklists below, and save the singles for another email. I'll say I'm glad that you found the box of starter decks. I kinda like having the premade ones.

As I promised, decklists for
Guristas (Core cards marked as such, otherwise Exiled):
1x Guristas Tower (003)
1x The Bleak Lands (006)
1x Geminate (008)
1x Vale Of the Silent (012)
2x Acceleration Gate (013)
2x Bistot (016)
2x Guristas Hidden Complex (020)
1x Jaspet (022)
1x State War Academy (029)
1x Veldspar (030A)
1x Veldspar (030B)
1x ECM Turret (038)
2x Guristas Battery (041)
1x Smuggler's Den (053)
1x Concord Customs Official (082)
2x Guristas Butcher (087)
2x Guristas Invader (090)
1x Guristas Liquidator (091)
1x Guristas Nihilist (093)
2x Guristas Nullifier (094)
1x Guristas Plunderer (095)
2x Guristas Wrecker (098)
1x Kaikka Peunato (117)
1x Brittle Bulkheads (128)
1x Caldari Method of Torture (129)
1x Great Ambush (136)
1x Microwarp (145)
1x Narrow Escape (148)
1x Usual Suspec (161)
1x Echoes of Gloom Bay (Core 037)
1x Veldspar (Core 060)
1x Bantam (Core 113)
1x Condor (Core 125)
1x Griffin (Core 133)
1x Heron (Core 135)
2x Ibis (Core 137)
1x Kestrel (Core 144)
1x Merlin (Core 149)
1x Impending Doom (Core 206)
1x Information At A Cost (Core 207)
1x Ship Computer Glitch (Core 229)
Booklet
ISK tokens worth 104 (on two punchcards)

Angel Cartel
1x Angel Cartel Tower (001)
1x Curse (007)
1x Impass (009)
1x Vale Of The Silent (012)
2x Angel's Red Light District (014)
1x Bistot (016)
1x Dark-Ochre (018)
1x Discordant Colony (019)
2x The Ray of Matar (025)
1x Security Check Point (026)
1x Veldspar (030A)
1x Veldspar (030B)
2x Angel Battery (031)
1x Projectile Turret (048)
1x Tracking Array (054)
2x Angel Ambusher (056)
1x Angel Centurion (058)
1x Angel Haunter (060)
2x Angel Impaler (061)
2x Angel Raider (065)
1x Angel Traitor (067)
2x Angel Viper (068)
1x Concord Special Ops (084)
1x Manmon Aralila (118)
1x Aftermath (125)
1x Combat Boosters (130)
1x Great Ambush (136)
1x Malevolent Betrayal (141)
1x Market Fluctuations (143)
1x Minmatar Method of Torture (146)
1x Tourist Resort (Core 059)
1x Veldspar (Core 060)
1x Breacher (Core 118)
1x Burst (Core 120)
1x Probe (Core 155)
2x Reaper (Core 159)
1x Rifter (Core 160)
1x Slasher (Core 166)
1x Vigil (Core 177)
1x Adaster's Disaster (Core 179)
1x Faulty Implant Manufacturer (Core 197)
1x Mind Control (Core 214)
Booklet
ISK tokens worth 104 (on two punchcards)

Next email ... singles

Exooki

Dec 8, 2014, 10:57:19 AM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
are you interested in selling? or were you looking to trade? I am very interested in acquiring more exiled

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 8, 2014, 11:11:34 AM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I'm happy to do either. I'd like to complete my collection. There's some dupes I'd like to keep for deckbuilding but I have enough extra copies. I even had a series of ebay listings with double and triples some time back (no takers - people only buy the rares on ebay).

I posted a list of my wants on BGG. I have at least one copy of everything else. I sacked out last night before finishing the list of what I have - would it be helpful to you to see that list or do you have some in mind?

I'm based in the US, and I'm pretty sure you are too, so that makes shipping easier.
JT

William Seymour

Dec 8, 2014, 11:32:49 AM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Yes exooki that was me you were bidding against :L anyone who's interested in the other four of the starter decks or any of them drop me an email at William....@gmail.com :)

William Seymour

Dec 8, 2014, 11:33:49 AM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
And exooki its being shipped to me back in the UK

Exooki

Dec 8, 2014, 3:53:23 PM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
i just got a largeamount of cards off someone so Im updating my sheet, which one is you on BGG? I cant find you.

William Seymour

Dec 9, 2014, 9:38:50 PM12/9/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Ok guys I am now potentially looking to get my hands on some booster packs or by groups of cards ( mainly everything other than news but ships in preference ) especially battleships for each of the 4 main races

Daniel Couture

Dec 10, 2014, 1:23:42 AM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

I have boosters! :) email me!

Le 2014-12-09 20:38, "William Seymour" <william....@gmail.com> a écrit :
Ok guys I am now potentially looking to get my hands on some booster packs or by groups of cards ( mainly everything other than news but ships in preference ) especially battleships for each of the 4 main races

Exooki

Dec 10, 2014, 9:01:35 AM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Be prepared to trade/pay big for exiled stuff, everything beyond the starter decks are very hard to find. I have several exiled extras but im mainly concerned with trading them for other exiled stuff I am missing.

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 10, 2014, 9:08:20 AM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have literally a handful of battleships. I have more cruisers and destroyers and probably more frigates than you'd ever want (sometimes it felt like every pack contained a Huron or that "the smaller the nut, the tougher to crack" card).

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 8:38 PM, William Seymour <william....@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok guys I am now potentially looking to get my hands on some booster packs or by groups of cards ( mainly everything other than news but ships in preference ) especially battleships for each of the 4 main races

William Seymour

Dec 10, 2014, 5:10:10 PM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Lostmyimplants, drop me an email at William....@gmail.com to talk about buying stuff and the like :D

David Durrett

Dec 10, 2014, 7:30:52 PM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Handful of battleships you say?
I'm only short the Gallente Megathron and Dominix to complete my core collection. Any extras for sale or trade?

Exooki

Dec 10, 2014, 7:51:18 PM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
do you still need Saftey regs revamped?

Daniel Couture

Dec 10, 2014, 10:24:46 PM12/10/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

Do you have a Typhoon for trade/sell?

Jeremy Loscheider

Dec 11, 2014, 12:00:30 AM12/11/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
The battleships I have are actually promos - so my Megathron is not Core 148, but rather just says "Promo" along the side. It's also 15 shield instead of 12 (if that Polish site ccg-gamez is to be believed). I'd like to give Exooki dibs on one of each promo.

I probably have another battleship or two in another box. I'll finalize my list this weekend.

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 6:30 PM, David Durrett <dedu...@gmail.com> wrote:
Handful of battleships you say?
I'm only short the Gallente Megathron and Dominix to complete my core collection. Any extras for sale or trade?

Antonio Morais

Dec 11, 2014, 4:45:22 PM12/11/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have been fallowing this thread and I'm also interested in the promo battleships if you can spare any to me.

I have a list of haves and wants on the group and on the tradecardsonline site I also list my wants here once again.

I'm from Portugal and it's difficult to get EvE cards here.

Thanks

         Core Set

89        Perch of Persecution

158        Raven

         The Exiled

E23        Konrakas

E33        Bank of Luminaire

E42        Home Guard

E44        Imperial Trade Registry

E46        Office of Internal Affairs

E55        Trophy Room

E57        Angel Assassin

E66        Angel Silencer

E69        Blood Apostle

E88        Guristas Demolisher

E101        Serpentis Bootlegger

E105        Serpentis Protector

E135        Gallente Method of Torture

E139        Limited Supplies

E151        Postnatal

E158        Terrorism

António Morais

Aublanc Albéric

Dec 11, 2014, 6:09:58 PM12/11/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi, like Antonio I do post a list of my wanted cards from the exiled set ::

63RAngel OutlawThe ExiledShip
70RBlood Arch ReaverThe ExiledShip
75RBlood PillagerThe ExiledShip
80RBlood TerroristThe ExiledShip
99RSerpentis BaronThe ExiledShip
105RSerpentis ProtectorThe ExiledShip
113RArma NornenThe ExiledCharacter
119RRaysere GiantThe ExiledCharacter
132RDaring InfiltrationThe ExiledNews
135RGallente Method of TortureThe ExiledNews
146RMinmatar Method of TortureThe ExiledNews
151RPostnatalThe ExiledNews
160RUnrestThe ExiledNews

Best,

Daniel Couture

Jan 6, 2015, 10:03:07 PM1/6/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have a 113 and 132 to trade/sell. Let me know. Here is my want/need list.