Playing EVE CCG online

PoueT

Dec 8, 2014, 6:18:28 PM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

It seems that there is a little bit of life in the group. Good news :)

Exooki is preparing a large CCG Tournament, but badfully I will not be able to join it.

As we may live in different places all around the world, I would like to know if there is some people interested in playing online ?
I'm still looking if possible to someone that allready knows well the game mechanics or how to play it.

For audio we can use:
- Skype
- Teamspeak
- Mumble

Software to play EVE CCG:
- OCTGN
- Tabletop Simulator (I'm currently creating support for the EVE CCG, I will post screenshots here soon)

I plan (this month) to rescan in high res all cards with noise cleanup and contrast/color enhancement . ( I still miss 13 Rare cards from the exiled set )

Have a nice day/evening !

Exooki

Dec 8, 2014, 11:26:23 PM12/8/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I would love to try it out. I won't claim to be an expert but I have played a lot with local friends so I would be glad to help explain any part that is unclear, the rules are very ambiguous at times. A lot of things we have kind of just decided "this is how these two cards interact" and gone from there since theres a ton of situations that arent clearly covered in the rulebook.

Tristan

Mar 2, 2015, 6:12:40 PM3/2/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Did this ever happen?

Daniel Couture

Mar 2, 2015, 6:16:37 PM3/2/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com

Oh yes she's a trooper, but since she only enjoys Dominion.

Le 2015-03-02 17:12, "Tristan" <trist...@gmail.com> a écrit :
Did this ever happen?