Who is still here and interested in trading/ selling cards? ( Plus a ? about tournament/ large gatherings)

Exooki

Oct 30, 2014, 5:17:21 PM10/30/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I recently got into this and have set out to try and finish my collection.  I have got all starter decks ( including the expansion) and a booster box from both core set and the exiled.

While I finish getting a proper doc up of what I have and need, i figured it would help to get a list of people who are actually still interested in this. The majrotiy of stuff on here looks like its over a year old, so I don;t want to bother people from way back then to try and get the cards I need.

I am also preparing to try and host a large CCG Tournament next summer has anyone played in a tournament or large gathering before? I  want to try to figure out how many extra cards I should plan for to allow them to "win" or buy extra cards and modify their deck.

Finally, if anyone is interested in selling/offloading their collection ( including bulk cards) I may be interested, as I am pretty sure Ill need a good pile for the event, expecting 50-100 players.

thanks!

Exooki

PoueT

Oct 31, 2014, 6:03:48 PM10/31/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Exooki,

I'm still interested by this game. Badfully, I have multiple cards too but never played with :( . I'm still looking for people to play with even using octgn.

Where do you plan to organize this CCG event ?

Exooki

Oct 31, 2014, 11:07:20 PM10/31/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
It is going to be in Central New Hampshire ( United States) probably in July 2015. CCP will be there with 2-4 devs.

I almost have finished my list, need some cards to finish my own collection. But I am also looking to buy bulk cards to help prepare for the tournament.

Antonio Morais

Nov 7, 2014, 5:15:41 PM11/7/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I don't play the card game, but I'm still looking for some cards to complete my collection, recently I have added 4 Promo cards.

Please check my cards to trade and wanted cards on this site:  http://www.tradecardsonline.com under user ajbmorais

Thanks