Anyone interested in (buying) 280 EVE cards?

René Dijk

Mar 22, 2015, 11:39:43 AM3/22/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I have two 110-card starter kits (The great war + The day of darkness) and a bunch of cards from boosters (in total about 280 mint or very, very near mint condition cards).

Bought this back in the day and suppose I have only played two or three times (with a sleeved deck). The game couldn't really peak my interest and therefore I've had them carefully stored in a boardgames cupboard ever since.

Would anyone be interested?

Sincerely
--CHidentity

Antonio Morais

Mar 22, 2015, 11:48:47 AM3/22/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

   I would be interested in buying the two missing cards on my collection if you happen to have them on your lot.

  They are #89 - Perch of Persecution and #158 - Raven

   If you are willing to check for them tell me something.

  Thanks

António Morais

Joseph Corbett

Mar 22, 2015, 12:10:06 PM3/22/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
How much? So you are wanting to sell all of it in one lot I presume.

I might be interested depending on the price. Could you list any rare/foil cards you have?

René Dijk

Mar 23, 2015, 3:20:02 PM3/23/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi SavageTofu,

You presume correct. :)

I didn't have a fixed price in my mind, though. What would you think a reasonable offer would be? I suppose that also depends on shipping costs... Which country do you live in?

Is there a cardlist you know of? How do I recognize rare cards?

Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
--CHidentity

On Sunday, March 22, 2015, Antonio Morais <ajbm...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

   I would be interested in buying the two missing cards on my collection if you happen to have them on your lot.

  They are #89 - Perch of Persecution and #158 - Raven

   If you are willing to check for them tell me something.

  Thanks

António Morais

I have two 110-card starter kits (The great war + The day of darkness) and a bunch of cards from boosters (in total about 280 mint or very, very near mint condition cards).

Bought this back in the day and suppose I have only played two or three times (with a sleeved deck). The game couldn't really peak my interest and therefore I've had them carefully stored in a boardgames cupboard ever since.

Would anyone be interested?

Sincerely
--CHidentity

René Dijk

Mar 23, 2015, 3:30:15 PM3/23/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Antonio,

As can be read below, I'm looking for someone who's willing to take the whole bunch. But, I've looked through all the cards I own, and no luck, I'm afraid.

Sincerely,
--CHidentity

Exooki

Mar 29, 2015, 9:05:08 AM3/29/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I would be interested in the whole lot.

When you say 280 do you mean 280 including the starter decks? So 220 from starters and 60 from boosters? Or the boosters + 280 misc cards from boosters?

How much did you want for them?

René Dijk

Mar 30, 2015, 4:31:25 AM3/30/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Exooki,

Thank you for your reply and interest. It's 220 cards from starters and 60 from boosters.
I have put the lot on Boardgamegeek for €25, but I have no idea wheather that's reasonable or not...
Let me know!

Sincerely,
--CHidentity

René Dijk

Apr 4, 2015, 6:53:14 AM4/4/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Exooki,

Did you see my answer?

@SavageTofu: You are not interested anymore?

Sincerely,
--CHidentity

Exooki

Apr 4, 2015, 4:58:28 PM4/4/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
25 isnt a terrible price, but I see your in Europe, and I worry that the shipping cost would cost almost as much as the cards.

Joseph Corbett

Apr 4, 2015, 6:15:28 PM4/4/15
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I can buy an entire booster box for $35 off amazon. So 2 starters with 60 extra cards is just not worth $25.

The only way I might be interested is
If you have a typhoon.

I wish I could help Ya out.

IMG_2837.JPG