Re: New promo cards, what should they be?

santa...@gmail.com

Nov 27, 2014, 5:11:45 PM11/27/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Cool, too bad I'm in Southern California.

Cameron

Sent from my HTC One (M8)

Nov 27, 2014, 5:21:27 PM11/27/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
yeah flights are pricey >_<. I can still try to get you some of the new promo cards, I have a feeling we will have a lot of extras. ( always gotta over estimate stuff when planning large events)

Joseph Corbett

Nov 27, 2014, 9:31:50 PM11/27/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
This might be the same weekend as Gen Con in Indianapolis.

Christian Herr

Nov 29, 2014, 11:02:11 AM11/29/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com

GenCon is July 30 to Aug 2 in 2015

Chris
I'll be there!

Exooki

Nov 29, 2014, 2:55:08 PM11/29/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I know, mines not written in stone yet but I'm trying to stay away from the alliance tournament as well as the. Beginning of school and college. Tbh I'm not sure how big of a conflict gencon is, I'm sure no matter when I put it its conflicting with something for someon.

Exooki

Nov 29, 2014, 2:55:51 PM11/29/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
You'll be at gencon? Or the event I described?

Christian Herr

Dec 2, 2014, 2:54:59 PM12/2/14
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I meant that I'll be at GenCon that weekend.

I'm not sure about my availability of going to an Eve CCG event in New Hampshire.  I'd love to play, but I'm not sure I can get the time away from work, and my 2 boys (5 and 3) if it's close to GenCon.

(But that's just me, I would hope some other folks could make it!)

Chris

On Sat, Nov 29, 2014 at 2:55 PM, Exooki <exo...@gmail.com> wrote:
You'll be at gencon? Or the event I described?

+ Christian Herr
+ chris...@gmail.com Cam# US2002-02-2281 (was 9405-144)
+    The clerk departed in sullen silence, glaring daggers at me-
+ well, glaring letter openers, anyway;
+    The clerk didn't seem real sharp.