Getting back into it.

Narinik

Jun 6, 2013, 3:13:19 AM6/6/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
After finding my cards destroyed in the recent flood(and not playing for a while) Ive gotten the urge to play again. Is there a place where people regularly post/check for games on octgn? I know ive got my old deck layouts around somewhere, but id like to relearn the game too if anyone wants to play!(and teach me)

Albéric Aublanc

Oct 23, 2013, 4:23:06 PM10/23/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Hi Narinik,

I am also interested in playing (learning) this game via OCTGN or skype.

Thought Contagion

Oct 24, 2013, 6:04:09 AM10/24/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Where are the files to load into OCTGN?  I'd be up for playing via OCTGN.

PoueT

Oct 24, 2013, 4:00:39 PM10/24/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Youcan download the octgn eve files here : https://sites.google.com/site/eveccg/files/octgn

rename the .o8g into a .nupkg and put it into octgn/LocaFeed/

I'm using the latest version of octgn

Thought Contagion

Oct 24, 2013, 4:29:41 PM10/24/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Thanks!  downloaded.  Now I just need to remember how to play...

PoueT

Oct 25, 2013, 4:36:28 PM10/25/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I need to learn how to play it...

David Durrett

Oct 25, 2013, 8:51:39 PM10/25/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone give more details on using OCTGN? I've done as instructed with the files but nothing loads when I click on the local feed in the game manager.

PoueT

Oct 27, 2013, 7:33:14 AM10/27/13
to eve...@googlegroups.com
I can try to help. I'm using OCTGN version 3.1.98.228. I put the "EVE - The Second Genesis-1.1.0.0.nupkg" file in the already existing folder like  C:\Users\(your current user id)\Documents\OCTGN\LocalFeed  (This folder should allready exist) . Then, start octgn, -> Game manager -> local , and here you should see EvE (Install) .