My validation experience. Álvaro Menendez Luis

alvaro...@usal.es

Mar 3, 2020, 10:01:57 AM3/3/20
to EVAVOL
Hi! I'm Alvaro and I'm from Burgos, a little city in the north of Spain. There's where I develop my volunteering experience

I've been working as a monitor in a scout gropup for 5 years. I love making children learn new things in a non formal way, but apart from thatt we do a lot more things as volunteers: we plan camps, we organice group activities, we lead work teams and create new objectives toguether...

I got my competences recogniced 2 years ago through the Volunteering and Social Service of the Universiy of Salamanca. I got a maximum of 6 credits recognised, 3 per year I worked with my scout association. There was there where I got to know the eVA-VOL project. I think the recognition of my university may be a good example of certificating volunteering competences, so it may be a good point to start.