My Validation Experience by Ana Cunha from Portugal

anacata...@gmail.com

Feb 28, 2020, 6:34:10 PM2/28/20
to EVAVOL
Hi!
 I am Ana! I'm 21 and I am currently on the third year of Cultural Studies at Minho University in Braga. Braga is a wonderful city that grows every year and is becoming a big city. And I loved to watch this growth, like everything it started small and kept growing and this influenced my life. It kept giving me opportunities and giving me the balance between life on a village and life on a big city.

 During my life I was given opportunities and I have always tried to enjoy more my life, doing what I love and having new experiences. One thing I love is to tell stories and hearing ones, to laugh and get so focused on the one talking, creating expectations, those moments are always unique. I believe that we can learn and earn so much from this simple way of communication.

 One thing that defines me is I really love to laugh and smile. If I have a chance to make the day to the ones around me a little bit better I will do it, enjoying this life while we can and live it the most, not having regrets.

 On a more professional thread now, I am now the Director of Marketing in AIESEC where I have been develping myself for a year. Also, I do promotions and this helped me to overcome many fears and gain more responsability. Besides it helped me to develop myself by adapting to different realities and persons.

 I participated the movement Carrotmob so one company could help one organisation that really needed help. I also did Banco Alimentar that is an association that collects food and gives it to the ones that need it the most. Currently I am volunteering at an association that raises money and helps kids from one of the poorest places in Europe, Vila Rabo de Peixe by having a summer camp where they can learn new things and meeting different realities than the closed one in their village.

84626088_852802688490261_5213810703562964992_n.jpg74692540_2699486846762485_1857529795961683968_n.jpg