MY VALIDATION EXPERIENCE CRISTINA PATACCHIOLA FROM ITALY

Cristina Patacchiola

Feb 27, 2020, 12:39:12 PM2/27/20
to EVAVOL
Hi, I'm Cristina Patacchiola and I live in a small city in the centre of Italy where I also attended  to the albeghiero school.
 It is a school that theaches you the basics of catering or reception.I chose this school because I have always been fascinated by the tourist world.
foto.jpgFor this reason I studied also for a tourism course to realise tourist package because one day I would like to work for the best tour operator.
During the school I have done several internships in hotels or travel agencies but I also did a tourist animation course because I think that in order to learn a job well, it is important to know it in all its aspetcs. I am currently joinng courses at the Languages University and I studied two languages english and arabic. I chose this language because I always liked arab culture
Last year I worked for the Civil Service and it was the best experience that I did. In my job I helped to assist Alzheimer's patients and I also did burocratic things such as registration of the new patients. In this work I get involved because I'm a calm person and I can create a good atmosphere in a team or I can be an empatich person. Through this occupation I knew the project EVAVOL, thanks to it I learned a lot of things. In particular I focused on learning a specific skill: the problem solving.
The problem solving is an ability that I think it must important to have because It brings to the solution of any kind of problems in a short time.
This project is more important for me because it allows me to know other culture, to listen other experience of life.
With the partecipation to EVAVOL I realised three  videos where I explain my activity during the Civil Service.
Good Vision!