Do you need help with your validation process?

evavol

Oct 14, 2019, 5:17:08 AM10/14/19
to EVAVOL
If you need help with your validation process, please contact the EVAVOL team here.

Viviane Esposito

Nov 6, 2019, 1:45:35 PM11/6/19
to EVAVOL

Hi,

I already contact Limerick Institute of Technology (LIT) and I have a meeting with Mary Nash- Project Officer of volunteering  (+353 61 293103). She will be my Tuto at the programme  and it would be important if the EVA VOL team conctact her. (Mary...@lit.ie)

Overview:

I had a meeting with the mentors of some volunteering programmes and all of them agreed to the questionnaires. The final questionaires and final meeting will be held this month and until  december 2th. Following, the final questionnaires should be evaluated by Mary (Tutor of LIT).

 I have already held a meeting with the volunteer coordinator at my university (LIT) Mary Nash (Mary...@lit.ie). She will be my tutor and responsible for verifying the final evaluations of the volunteer programs I attended in Limerick (Ireland). According to her, in order to recognize my acquired skills through volunteering and get me a certificate, I would need the approval of the university president. Currently, we receive a certificate at the end of the year regarding volunteer hours, however, this certificate does not inform the skills and abilities acquired and this is the differential of the EVA VOL Program. Thus, she said she needs time to check and evaluate how it could be done.
Therefore, I believe it would be very useful if the partners of the present program (project coordinators) schedule a meeting with her.

studentvo...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2019, 2:33:44 PM11/11/19
to EVAVOL
Great job Viviane!!