EVAT meeting Wednesday 4/24/24 at 1 pm

Annette Mills

Apr 22, 2024, 1:59:03 PMApr 22
to EV...@googlegroups.com

Hi, Economic Vitality Action Team,

I’m looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming meeting:

Economic Vitality Action Team Meeting

Wednesday, April 24 – 1:00 to 2:00 pm

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88565217451?pwd=Q3hKM3lIWFYyZnEwVTdhMGU0ZFVEZz09

I’ll send a proposed agenda prior to the meeting. One of the main items that will definitely be on our agenda is for the team to review and provide feedback on the attached Action Review Form that Shayna has drafted for the proposed Online Purchasing project. Please take a couple of minutes to read the attached document before the meeting, and come with your comments and questions.

Thanks,

Annette

Annette Mills, Facilitator/Director (she/her/hers)

Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

www.sustainablecorvallis.org

541-230-1237 (No texting, please)

ami...@willamettewatershed.com

I live within the traditional homeland of the Ampinefu Band of Kalapuya.  Following the Willamette Valley Treaty of 1855 (Kalapuya …Treaty), Kalapuya people were forcibly removed to reservations at either Grand Ronde or Siletz. Today, the Kalapuya live on tribal lands or tribal-ceded lands throughout the region. Many Kalapuya are active members of the sovereign nations of the Confederated Tribes of the Grand Ronde or the Confederated Tribes of Siletz Indians. Kalapuya culture is alive.

Action Review Form_Online purchasing_Draft.docx

Annette Mills

Apr 24, 2024, 3:54:20 PMApr 24
to EV...@googlegroups.com

Here’s a proposed agenda:

1.     Check-in: What’s one action you might take to support our local economy? (Goal 1: Buy Local/Invest Local/Produce Local)

2.     Updates

a.     Meeting with Christy Wood, Chamber CEO (Shayna)

b.     South Corvallis Food Hub (Sean)

c.      Saving Green (Jeanette)

3.     Local Online Purchasing

a.     Review Action Review Form (Shayna)

b.     Feedback (Team members)

4.     Promoting the Arts as a Portal to Sustainability

a.     Arts Directory

b.     Additional ideas

5.     Next meeting date/time

See you in a few minutes at https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88565217451?pwd=Q3hKM3lIWFYyZnEwVTdhMGU0ZFVEZz09.

Annette

Action Review Form_Online purchasing_Draft.docx