RE: EVAT login for today

Annette Mills

May 11, 2021, 4:16:17 PM5/11/21
to Adrienne Fritze, EVAT

Adrienne and all,

Here’s the message that Cindee sent us last week that includes the Zoom link:

Greetings, EVAT,

      Our next meeting is coming right up.  Kathryn will be updating us on the Economic Development Office Plan.  I have an update of an idea proposed by Brad Attig of the Foundry that could be interesting for the future of local businesses in Corvallis and the area. Having more information on the grant that has been applied for by the Coalition, DevNW and Ten Rivers Food Web, we can talk about how EVAT may able to be involved in this endeavor.  An update on any progress from the Buy Local First group and the progress of the business registry would also be good.

                                             Best,

                                                         Cindee

Here's a link to the meeting, hope to see you there!

Cindee Lolik is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: EVAT Meeting
Time: May 11, 2021 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88628617621?pwd=VDJablpOeE9JaTg0bkRxcDJKbUc1UT09

Meeting ID: 886 2861 7621
Passcode: 763238
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,88628617621#,,,,*763238# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,88628617621#,,,,*763238# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 886 2861 7621
Passcode: 763238
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kdkOZG1Ho9

--

Cindee Lolik
General Manager

Corvallis, Oregon
Store Phone 541-753-3115  EXT.  7200

Direct Line 541-230-3189

cin...@firstalt.coop

"Instead of back to normal, let's go forward to better!"

May 11, 2021, 4:36:50 PM5/11/21
to Annette Mills, Adrienne Fritze, awhitt...@ocwcog.org, EVAT
Neither Anne Whittington or I can make this afternoon, but we appreciate your list of speakers and program today and would welcome an update.  I hope to make the June meeting (with Anne) as I am transitioning the role to her.

It's been a pleasure to be part of this EVAT team going back to its start well more than a decade ago, but I will be transitioning to central Oregon this summer.  You will be in good hands with Anne...I will keep a residence in Corvallis and will be back irregularly and will monitor your progress.  Again hope to make the June zoom and be able to bow out in person, if virtually. :)

Best,
Mike

Mike Corwin
Oregon Cascades West Council of Governments
--
——————
Economic Vitality Action Team | Corvallis Sustainability Coalition

VISION: Corvallis is home to a vibrant, diverse and sustainable economy anchored by a broad spectrum of local, environmentally-friendly businesses.

https://sustainablecorvallis.org/action-teams/economic-vitality/
---